The IntrudaGuard® website may include links to external websites (including non-affiliated sites). IntrudaGuard® is not obligated to ensure the up-to-datedness of these links. Linking outside sources and websites does not constitute approval, endorsement or recommendation of that website’s content by IntrudaGuard®, its owners and operators.
IntrudaGuard® takes every precaution to ensure that the content of linked websites is appropriate and does not contain offensive or harmful material. However due to the nature of the Internet IntrudaGuard® cannot guarantee the value, accuracy and appropriateness of any content contained on linked third-party websites. IntrudaGuard® does not take responsibility for any material that is found on external linked websites.
IntrudaGuard® will not be held responsible for third-party information discovered on non-authorised websites.
A ‘website cookie’ is a small amount of data stored on your chosen web-browser. Web-servers including this one may carry out the following:
- Place a, or multiple cookies on your web-browser
- Ask that your web-browser transfer that data to the web-server
- Ask your web-browser to transfer a cookie placed on your web-browser from another website in the same domain
- This website might place cookies, with the view to improving your website experience, upon returning visits. In utilising cookies, websites can record information from a user’s usage of the website, and customise content to suit that individual user
- Many modern web-browsers can be tailored to alert users when a cookie has been placed, letting you choose, agree or disagree, when a cookie placement is requested. You can also examine cookies placed in your browser and remove them as you require
- Should you disallow the usage of cookies in your web-browser, or refuse the cookies from this website, certain content may not be available for access
Upon usage of this website, including certain secure parts, a secure server is utilised. As a general rule this secure server encrypts the information sent to the website. However IntrudaGuard® does not provide a warranty in regards to the effectiveness of this encryption. IntrudaGuard® does not hold responsibility for the impacts of unauthorised access to the information that has been provided.
Content found on this website is for informational purposes. Any material on this website is up-to-date at the time of publishing, it may however change as time passes. IntrudaGuard® puts in every effort to make sure that material found on this website is accurate, relevant, and free from errors. Despite this IntrudaGuard® can not guarantee the up-to-datedness and completeness of content on this website, it therefore accepts no responsibility.
IntrudaGuard® can not guarantee that this website or linked websites are free of viruses, malware, or any other products that may be damaging to your computer’s hard or software. IntrudaGuard® is not liable in the event of such an occurrence. Defence from viruses and other malicious online material is the responsibility of the user.
- An error, omission, or misrepresentation in any information contained on this website
- Delays or interruptions to, or cessation of, access to this website
- Interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site
Intellectual Property Rights
IntrudaGuard® asserts copyright and all other intellectual property rights for this website, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Trademarks found on this website are the property of IntrudaGuard® and are indicated by the appropriate symbol.
IntrudaGuard® reserves copyright and all intellectual property rights in all documents and images appearing on or linked to on this website. A single copy of these document and images may be downloaded by users for their personal use only.
Except where allowed in this notice or permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no information appearing on or linked to by this website in which IntrudaGuard® has reserved copyright shall be reproduced in any form, adapted or transmitted in any form or by any process, including electronic form, without IntrudaGuard®‘s prior written consent.
This notice, the information contained on this website and all matters relating thereto are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Want to know more about IntrudaGuard®?
For more on IntrudaGuard®, including information about pricing and suppliers, request a call back today.